- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- Choirs who are able to perform on open-air stages
- The number of the participants are not limited
- No age limits
- Number of seats are limited!
Application deadline: 15 JANUARY 2017
24.08.17 – Day 1:
- Afternoon arrival at the Hotel, meeting with group leaders and festival organizers, discussing the programs of the next days.
- Dinner in the Hotel
25.08.17 – Day 2:
- After breakfast optional program, boat trip on Lake Balaton
- Beach time: Siófok Beach is the main reason for visiting this town. With famous Gold and Silver beaches Siófok become one of the most visited place at the shore. The lake itself is very beautiful, but not deep witch suit for non-swimmers.
- Sightseeing in Siófok, Water Tower, Rose Garden, Millennium Park, Jókai Park, Siófok Harbour, Weather Observatory, Canal Locks, Imre Kálmán Museum, Mineral Museum, Egg Museum
- Dinner, free time, exploring the night-life in Siófok where many bars, pubs and discos are available all night long
26.08.17 – Day 3:
- After breakfast optional program, sightseeing in Zamárdi: Donkey Stone, Kőhegyi kilátó, Jubilee Monument or visiting some attractions of the neighborhood:
Tihany peninsula: The Tihany peninsula, which once was an island and only after the water level of the lake decreased joined the mainland, is one of the most beautiful regions of the lake, and it is no exaggeration to say, of the whole country, and besides the stunning landscape it has got on a few square kilometers unique geological, botanical, zoological and historical records.
Kereki Castle: The village of Kereki, which is famous for its medieval castle ruins, is in Somogy County, 10 kilometers away from Lake Balaton.
Festetics Palace: This beautiful baroque building is the third biggest palace in the country and is the symbol of the town of Keszthely.
- Afternoon performance
- Dinner, free time
27.08.17 – Day 4:
- Breakfast, departure of the participants
Participation fee includes
- Participation in the festival concert
- Pension, Youth Hostel: 85€ euro/person (rooms are with own bathroom) (Addition day can be booked for 25 euro/person/day)
- 3*** Hotel: 119€/person (Addition day can be booked for 35 euro/person/day). Triple-quadruple rooms (Supplement for double room is 5 Euro per person per day)
- Diplomas, gifts
- Organization expenses
Participation fee does not include
- Optional programs