- Folklore groups, orchestras, majorettes, modern dance groups, choirs, music bands from all over the world
- Choirs who are able to perform on open-air stages
- The number of the participants are not limited
- No age limits
- Number of seats are limited!
Application deadline: 20.12.2016
01.06.17 – Day 1:
- Afternoon arrival at the Hotel, meeting with group leaders and festival organizers, discussing the programs of the next days
- Dinner in the Hotel
02.06.17 – Day 2:
- Optional program: Rijeka Tour, with a breathtaking view of Rijeka and the Kvarner, discover the legend of the Nazareth Tabernacle, the Chapel of Votive Gifts and the Franciscans at the well-known Trsat Sanctuary. The round consists of visiting Trsat Sanctuary and the Castle. Afterwards, visit to the hectic downtown of the modern city and its most important historical and cultural monuments. The round consists of seeing Kosi toranj (The Leaning Tower), Katedrala Sv. Vida (St. Vitus’ Cathedral), Kobler’s Square, the City Tower and Korzo (the pedestrian zone). During the city walk, visitors will be able to see monumental Secession buildings, eminent people’s palaces built in classicist style as well as the Croatian National Theatre. Tour of the monumental theatre building is with a local expert guide where visitors will have a chance to admire monumental works of renowned world masters of the 19th century such as brothers Gustav and Ernst Klimt and Franz Matsch. Nearby, there`s a vivid market place with its hectic Mediterranean spirit.
- Dinner in the hotel
- Performance in Baska
03.06.17 – Day 3:
- Breakfast in the Hotel, optional programs: boat trip departure to Crikvenica and embarkation on the boat at 10 am, sail till Vrbnik, visit old city of Vrbnik, a charming seafront town situated on a cliff from which there are beautiful views of the sea, the Velebit Channel, and the Velebit Mountain on the mainland. Vrbnik is well known for one of the most famous Croatian wines – Vrbnicka Zlahtina. Return to Crikvenica about 2 pm and drive to Kraljevica with own bus, or: trip to Cave Biserujka (http://www.spilja-biserujka.com.hr) than continue drive along Malinska and Njivice, arrival to the island capital – town Krk. Guided tour of the town after which the drive continues to Punat, followed by a boat ride to island Košljun (7 Euro per person) and a visit to the Franciscan monastery. An expert tour of the monastery and the Franciscan museum. In the afternoon optional drive to Baska. Possible to visit sea aquarium, 5 Euro entrance fee. Return to hotel. Dinner in the Hotel.
- Performance in the evening at the main city square in Crikvenica.
04.06.17 – Day 4:
- Breakfast, departure of participants
Participation fee includes
- Participation in the festival concerts (2 performances)
- Accommodation: 2 ** Hotel; in triple rooms, supplement for double room is 6€/person/day
- Half-board-buffet in 2 ** Hotel
- Diplomas, gifts
- Organization expenses
Participation fee does not include
- Optional programs (only recommendations, not arranged by the organizers)