16.06.17 – Day 1:
Day of arrival – Check in at hotel– The rest of the total amount for the group, must be paid on this day – A detailed program and a person in charge will be provided to each group. Free time for walk to the market and clubs. – Dinner (in consultation with the hotel).
17.06.17 – Day 2:
Breakfast – All day free, for shopping –- Optional excursion. Dinner (in consultation with the hotel).
18.06.17 – Day 3:
Breakfast – Free day from morning till noon – Optional excursion – Midday meal (in consultation with the hotel). – Departure from hotel at 15:00 p.m. dressed in traditional costumes and transfer to the theature where the show will be held. Gifts will be offered to you by the local Municipality at the end of the performance.
19.06.17 – Day 4:
Breakfast – Free day from morning till noon- Optional excursion – Midday meal (in consultation with the hotel). Excursion in tbilisi sea aqua park participants will have a discount.
20.06.17 – Day 5:
Breakfast – Departure of the groups
* Optional Tours – excursions. Seasonal prices vary according to the number of participants.
** Certificates of participation will be given
*** Invitation letter will be provided if needed. The invitation will be from Tbilisi municipality of krtsanisi.
**** The final program of the festival could be changed by the organizers if needed.
Participation fee includes:
- 4 days (3 nights) (half board – breakfast and dinner) in 2* hotels (in three-bed rooms).
- On every 25th participant one is free of charge.
- Transfer from Tbilisi international airport to hotel
The participation fee DOES NOT include:
- Additional day will cost 25 Euro a day per person (half board – breakfast and dinner) in 2* hotels (in three-bed rooms).
- Accommodation in double rooms, in case of availability, will cost an extra five (5) Euro per day per person.
- Optional Tours. Seasonal prices vary according to the number of participants.
- First aid and emergency support will be provided, but medical services must be covered by the group. The participant’s safety is on their personal responsibility.