- FolkWay (ProPantos) – Festival Organization Center
- Business Travel – Official FolkWay Travel Agency
- International Youth & Children Camp “KALYVAS” – Halkidiki, Metamorfosis
The success and the quality of the 1st Youth & Children’s Folklore Festival FolkWay “ProPantos” are guaranteed by FolkWay and Business Travel with their expertise, experience, consistency, professionalism and creative approach at the same time. At the other side, Kalyvas Camp, which is one of the most significant camps in Northern Greece (mainly in Chalkidiki) and can assure you of the safety, love, health and child care in a wonderful natural enviroment with diverse and quality activities.
Our main goal is to combine the folklore culture with the entertainment, the tradition with your summer holidays and of course to give as FolkWay the opportunity to our young participants to participate in an unforgettable endless summer experience!
- Further information concerning the daily schedule of Kalyvas Camp can be found at their official website.
- All the members of the folklore groups (children & youths) will have the opportunity to participate in traditional dance lessons, cultural meetings, cultural exchange programs, educational folklore sessions and traditional feasts.
- The folklore groups which will participate during the first period, will perform on Saturday 20th August 2016 in Kalyvas Camp site, while the next day (21th August 2016) there will be a special performance of the groups in the nearby area of Metamorfosis, near the camp location.
- The total duration of each performance should not exceed 15 minutes and it can be accomplished either with a musical orchestra or with a music CD.
Participation Fee INCLUDES:
- Period: 18 – 22 August 2016
- Fee: 110 EUR
- Accommodation (4 Nights / 5 Days) [Kalyvas Camp] — The total stay of the folklore groups may be longer.
- Meal Plan: Five (5) Meals per day – Full Board
- Participation in Festival activities as well as all Kalyvas’ Camp activities.
- Transportation of the folklore groups to and from the Festival site during the days of the main performances.